Without further ado:
Check out this site with a colletion of geek jewellery, I really like the Lego ring, but the USB bracelets are cool too.
Check out the awesome footage from some robot programmers, I'm not sure this is part of their research, but I'd like to be involved!
And do not miss out on the dancing Daleks.
And now for some geeky facts:
- 32% of all Geek keyboard faults are caused by a build up of doughnut particles, nose hairs and Frito crumbs stuck between the keys.
- There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats.
- A Geek once wrote an entire piece of code using only zeros.
- The word "modem" is a contraction of the words "modulate, demodulate."
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.