- The QWERTY keyboard layout is 129 years old.
- Macquariums are aquariums made from old macintosh computers.
- Bill gates & Paul Allen started a company called Traf-O-Data to monitor traffic flow.
- David Bradley wrote the code for [Ctr]+[Alt]+[Delete] key sequence.
- Tetris has sold over 40 million copies worldwide, since it began in 1982
- The first hard drive available for the Apple had a capacity of 5 megabytes.
In 1945 a computer at Harvard malfunctioned and Grace Hopper, who was working on the computer, investigated, found a moth in one of the circuits and removed it. Ever since, when something goes wrong with a computer, it is said to have a bug in it.
And you can play Tetris free here.