My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.scienceforseo.com
and update your bookmarks.

October 17, 2008

TGIF - long week!

So welcome once again to Friday, I hope it's not too busy at your end and that you're looking forward to the weekend ahead.  Here we go:

Holy Taco have a list of cool super geeky T-shirts.  I really like the ones that say this:
  • Video games ruined my life, good thing I have 2 extra lives
  • I'm not a geek.  I'm a level 9 warlord
  • I built microsoft and survived
So funny geeky quotations for this week - warning, these are very very geeky!
  • "To err is human... to really foul up requires the root password."
  • "After Perl everything else is just assembly language."
  • "Unix is user-friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends are."
  • The software recommends using Windows Vista or better so I installed Linux."
  • "640K ought to be enough for anybody." (Bill Gates, 1981)
.....aw Bill....not again....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Science for SEO by Marie-Claire Jenkins is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at scienceforseo.blogspot.com.