My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.scienceforseo.com
and update your bookmarks.

October 17, 2008

Top freeware stuff

I thought I'd share a simple list of some of my favourite freeware, stuff I use all the time and really wouldn't like to live without.  This isn't the full list by any means but here goes:

Utilities:

Natural language / A.I tools:
SEO tools - now there are many many lists of these already so this is a short one:
I'll leave it there but there are so many more.  I hope you've found some useful and fun things in this list to use and enjoy!  

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Science for SEO by Marie-Claire Jenkins is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at scienceforseo.blogspot.com.